Accounts receivable and Accounts payable: When you run both Accounts payable and accounts receivable
1. Assignment should be submitted in word document. All reports should be in word document format. (NO scan, NO screenshot and NO Excel). When you copy SAASU report and paste it on word document, you may have to format to fit into word documents. In your word document, you may click “view” and select “ruler”. Then, you should be able to adjust your report to a word document.
2. Advertising Expenses: Purchase term should be DUE from 60 days (Not EOM 60 days). You need to change it manually. This change will not affect your financial statements.
3. Report dates: When you run the following reports a. Profit and loss: Click on the settings, then select periods and select period.(Eg: 01/07/2016 and 31/07/2016) b. Balance sheet: Click on drop down menu and select period ending (Eg: 31/07/2016) The above is the correct way of doing. Many students selected “previous month” which will give same report.
4. Accounts receivable and Accounts payable: When you run both Accounts payable and accounts receivable. You need to select “All” ( Not 30 days, 60 days or now)
5. You need to follow the order of including the SAASU report first and then Written report.
6. Tables, diagrams and appendix are not considered towards the word count. If you have exceeded the word limit, you could show some part of the information as appendix.